How many forum readers still think that Tyler Parks will average 220.0 yards per game and rush for 2000 yards???
Personally, I now say NO WAY!!!!!!!!!
How many forum readers still think that Tyler Parks will average 220.0 yards per game and rush for 2000 yards???
Personally, I now say NO WAY!!!!!!!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I wasn't one of the ones who said he would, and I'd say he won't. I think it's pretty obvious that he's the best back in the LPD, maybe region. It sounds like with GC having a young team, that they rely on him more than usual. That being said that creates more chances for injury. Barring injury, I'd about guarantee him 14-1600.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Well you never know what might happen, but either way, I think you are being too critical of the young man. He's a great kid and a great athlete and shouldn't be subject to ridicule because of some actions of adults on this forum and their predictions.
i dont think anyone is ridiculing him.. he is going to be an amazing back.. i htink this is just a simple discussion of the topic.. no one here is going to come on and say "oh he sucks" or atleast they shouldnt.. anyone that has seen him play should know better.. like i said.. no doubt he is a good guy and is going to be a great back.. but as far as the predictions. i dont see it.. he may come close to the TD factor.. but 2000yds... i dunno... hard to see that one
Good back yes, best in LPD yes. Putting up some great numbers this season as was predicted by some posters about a week ago, no way. May not even put up as good of numbers as he has in the past. Defenses will be keying on him the entire game. Unless some offensive players come around and get settled quicker than expected, the only hting on the defenses minds will be shut down Parks.
That was my exact point, that sometimes even the best backs have bad games. I actually thought that 2000 was a remote possibility, but after just gaining 20 yards, it may be far fetched. Look back over my posts, I never ridicule or blast anyone, although some topics make me want to!!! I agree that he is in the top tier of running backs in the LPD/Region, and will remain so.
Some of our co-posters are so quick to get a bug in their crawl that they can't think and interpret what people are trying to say!!!!!!!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
i never saw the boxscore, nor have i read the entire thread, but how many did he have against richlands friday?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
20 yards
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
He had alot more around him to work with that accounted for him getting 1600 last year. He is a good back but you have to remember that a back is only as good as the people in front of him,and he don't have the same people there this year.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
He got over 1600 last year so I don't think it's out of the question. It depends on many factors (the line, the offense they choose to run this year, staying healthy) Don't let the game with Richlands make you think he has "lost it" He had about the same number of yards against them last year and still ended up with over 1600. Also, there were some games last year that Parks played very little after the 3rd. So, if some of the games are closer this year who knows!
Bookmarks